Help for Ukrainian refugees
FairValue Corporate & Public Affairs launches, on its website, an information relay platform dedicated to Ukrainian refugees
Against the backdrop of Russia’s war with Ukraine, FairValue Corporate & Public Affairs is committed to supporting Ukrainian refugees who are forced to leave their homeland, firstly to the countries bordering the conflict, but also to Europe and the world. (…)
News from the war in Ukraine
Russia’s invasion of Ukraine on February 24, 2022 resulted in a large wave of migration, leading to the displacement of nearly 7 million people, or 16% of the Ukrainian population – including more than half of the child population.
In addition, 6.1 million people were displaced within their country.
Neighboring European countries, but not only, have welcomed people fleeing the war.
POLAND: 3.6 million Ukrainian refugees
ITALY: 110,000 Ukrainian refugees
FRANCE: 100,000 Ukrainian refugees
BELGIUM: 35,000 Ukrainian refugees
UNITED KINGDOM: 84,000 Ukrainian refugees
As the conflict enters its second year and its resolution still seems remote, Ukraine and its citizens will require significant support for reconstruction.
The World Bank estimates the cost of rebuilding the country over the next 10 years at $411 billion.
To date, Poland and Italy have particularly emphasized their support through the mobilization of the private sector and the development of commercial and industrial partnerships.
FairValue Corporate & Public Affairs has listed the contacts of organizations and associations that help Ukrainian refugees in France, Belgium, Italy, the United Kingdom and Poland.
This list is not exhaustive and will be updated daily by by the office’s collaborators. It thus allows a centralization of information on European movements for Ukrainian refugees.
The Commission has set up a Solidarity Platform, bringing together Member States and EU agencies, to coordinate support to Member States in need.
The platform will help organise transfers of people within the EU to Member States with reception capacity and can also help establish pathways to third countries that already host large Ukrainian communities, such as Canada or the UK.
The private sector is also showing solidarity, with many transport operators organising humanitarian trains and providing free tickets to those fleeing. The EU is helping repatriate non-Ukrainian nationals who have been caught up in the war in Ukraine, for example through the first voluntary humanitarian return flights from Poland to Tajikistan and Kyrgyzstan supported by Frontex.
- Website of the Polish government regarding aid to Ukraine:
- The Polish-Ukrainian Chamber of Commerce :
- Fundraising to buy AMBULANCES FOR UKRAINE
Holder: Conseillers du Commerce Extérieur, c/o Ambassade de France, 00-477 Varsovie, Motive: Ukraine
BNP Paribas, Code Swift : PPABPLPKXXX
Iban EUR : 54 1600 1127 0003 0127 7006 9080
Iban PLN : 27 1600 1127 0003 0127 7006 9081
Contact : Michel Marbot, Secretary General: +48 508 037 111 michel.marbot(@)gmail.com
- UN Global Compact Network Poland’s request for long-term support for Ukrainian women and men
UN Global Compact Network Poland’s request for long-term support for Ukrainian women and men | CCI France Pologne (ccifp.pl)
- Bank details:
Bank Millennium S.A.
Adress: Stanislawa Zaryna 2A, 02-593, Warsaw
IBAN: PL 57 1160 2202 0000 0005 1908 0243
- Title of the wire transfer: The business community united for Ukraine!
Contact : ungc(@)ungc.org.pl
- Support Associations :
Polska Akcja Humanitarna – organizacja humanitarna, non-profit – pomoc potrzebującym, ofiarom konfliktów zbrojnych i katastrof naturalnych (pah.org.pl)
- Polish Red Cross (Polski Czerwony Krzyż)
- Polish Center for International Aid (Polskie Centrum Pomocy Międzynarodowej)
- Caritas Polska
- Unicef Pologne
- UN Global Compact Network Poland
- CCIFP call for volunteers to teach French :
Mariusz Kielich, mariusz.kielich(@)ccifp.pl, 507 121 269
- Gathering of supplies and clothes for the Happy Kids Foundation for Ukrainian orphans
(Help for children in Ukrainian orphanages – Łódź | CCI France Pologne
Contact (polonais et français – Michel Marbot 508 037 111, )
- Gathering of medicines and protective equipments (children, elders)
Contact : Michel Marbot +48 508 037 111, michel.marbot(@)gmail.com
- Kobiety Za Kółko! (Women at the wheel)
This Facebook group brings together a volunteer community of 1,000 Polish women who provide safe travel for Ukrainian refugee families from the border.
- French Governement
The French Government has extended the State Guaranteed Loans (SGL) scheme to help companies affected by the consequences of the economic crisis caused by the Russian-Ukrainian war.
Prime Minister Elisabeth Borne announced on 3 October 2022, a financial aid for French households hosting Ukrainian refugees in their homes, amounting to between 150 and 200 for a few months.
- French Red Cross
> by credit card or Paypal on the French Red Cross website.
> or by check to the attention of : “French Red Cross – Conflict Ukraine 2022” to the following address: French Red Cross, CS 20011 – 59895 Lille cedex
> for any information concerning donations, you can contact : 09 70 82 05 05
- Care International NGO
Online donation form to provide emergency aid to people and refugees. p
- ACTED NGO
Humanitarian convoys to Ukraine, to distribute food and basic necessities to refugees
To donate: Unicef.fr.
- The United Nations Refugee Agency
To support it, you can make a donation :
> by credit card or Paypal transfer at unhcr.org
> by check addressed to “UNHCR – L’Agence des Nations Unies pour les réfugiés” to be sent to the address UNHCR – L’Agence des Nations Unies pour les réfugiés, 226 boulevard Voltaire, 75011 Paris.”
- France-Ukraine Medical and Relief Aid
You can make a donation :
by credit card or Paypal transfer on the HelloAsso website
by check addressed to “AMC FRANCE-UKRAINE” to be sent to the address “AMC France-Ukraine, 17 rue Saint-Exupery, 78470 Saint-Rémy-lès-Chrevreuse.”
by transfer to the association’s account: you must download the RIB of the association and make sure to send your details or Kbis to the address : with the heading “Received by transfer”.
- Médecins sans frontières
You can donate to emergency relief funds.
- Le Secours Populaire donate.
- The Protection Civile
You can donate on this site: https://don.protection-civile.org/soutenir.
- The Fondation de France : www.fondationdefrance.org/en/
- Le Comité d’aide médicale Ukraine (Medical Aid Committee Ukraine)
(Medical Aid Committee Ukraine).
A public platform for volunteering, proposed by the Civic Reserve. It connects those who want to act for the general interest with associations, public institutions and municipalities that need volunteers.
- Food banks
You can make your financial donations online on the secure platform : https://www.banquealimentaire.org/urgence-ukraine
- The Embassy of France in Ukraine has opened a crisis unit for French citizens in Ukraine whose number is: +380 32 297 08 31
- The Protection civile and the Association des Maires de France have established a list (cots, sleeping bags, wipes, canned goods, hemostatic dressings, antiseptic solutions …).
You can use the list of town halls on the Service-Public.fr administration directory.
- The Aide Médicale et Caritative France-Ukraine has launched an urgent appeal to French hospitals, companies and administrations to collect medical equipment and medicines to send to Ukraine. It has established a precise list of urgent needs.
Donations can be made on an online form.
- Hosting of refugees
> The official platform “I am committed to Ukraine” launched on March 8, 2022 by the government is intended to support French people wishing to host Ukrainian refugees in their homes and welcomed in France.
> Toitchezmoi: connects Ukrainian refugees with host families offering accommodation for free.
- Reception of refugees
Agence fédérale pour l’accueil des demandeurs d’asile (FEDASIL)
Palais 8 du Heysel, rue de Verregat, 1020 Brussels
T : +32-(0)2-213 44 11
F : +32-(0)2-213 44 22
- Official website of the Belgian government
Numéro d’information : 02/488 88 88
- List of Brussels municipalities offering accommodation:
- Anderlecht (https://fr.eu4ua.org/)
- Auderghem (Collecte de dons via auderghem.be/news/ukrainedons)
- Berchem-Sainte-Agathe (berchem.brussels/fr/actualite/solidarite-avec-lukraine/)
- Bruxelles (bruxelles.be/ukraine)
- Evere (une plateforme sera lancée cet après-midi)
- Ixelles (ixelles.be/site/889-Solidarite-Ukraine)
- Jette (jette.irisnet.be/fr/actualites/appel-aux-citoyens-hebergement-de-refugies-ukrainiens)
- Molenbeek-Saint-Jean (via Solidarité 1080 molenbeek.irisnet.be/fr/Actualites/actualites-1/plateforme-citoyenne-solidarite1080)
- Saint-Josse-ten-Noode (sjtn.brussels/fr/actualites/la-commune-de-saint-josse-solidaire-du-peuple-ukrainien)
- Schaerbeek (1030.be/fr/ukraine)
- Uccle (uccle.be/fr/actualites/guerre-en-ukraine-la-commune-duccle-se-mobilise)
- Watermael-Boitsfort (watermael-boitsfort.be/accueil-des-citoyens-ukrainiens)
- Woluwe-Saint-Lambert (woluwe1200.be/2022/03/02/la-commune-de-woluwe-saint-lambert-solidaire-avec-le-peuple-ukrainien.html)
- Woluwe-Saint-Pierre (woluwe1150.be/ukraine/)
- Croix-Rouge of Belgium
- 1212 Consortium
- ONG Promote Ukraine
- Facebook page of the online fundraising:
- Drug Donations (Daily from 8am to 8pm)
Ukrainian Embassy in Belgium
30-32, Av. A.Lancaster, B-1180 Bruxelles, Belgique
- Ministero dell’Interno
Information for the permanence of the refugees on the Italian territory
- Caritas italiana :
- Croce Rossa Italiana :
- Dedicated website : https://cri.it/emergenzaucraina/
- Contacts to welcome refugees through the association Caritas Ambrosiana : Mail : – Tél : 02.40703424
Help provided by Italian town halls
- Rome town hall:
- Dedicated website : https://www.comune.roma.it/web/it/notizia.page?contentId=NWS895686
- Contacts :
- Milan town hall :
- Questionnaire to be completed to welcome refugees : https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScKvbaovPGkDYFUvkRgR-bnWN0pXuL-RUAKu1bnYaN0NMgldQ/viewform
- Contacts pour accueillir des réfugiés à traves l’association Caritas Ambrosiana :
- Turin town hall :
- Dedicated website : https://www.regione.piemonte.it/web/temi/diritti-politiche-sociali/piemonte-per-lucraina#
- Mail :
- Naples town hall:
- Dedicated website : https://www.comune.napoli.it/aiuto-ucraina
- Bologne town hall:
- Dedicated website : https://www.comune.bologna.it/notizie/emergenza-ucraina
- Mail :
- Plateforme pour déposer la candidature pour accueillir des réfugiés : https://www.progettovesta.com/
- Homes for Ukraine scheme
British campaign: British government campaign (Homes for Ukraine – Homes for Ukraine – Local Sponsorship Scheme for Ukraine (campaign.gov.uk))
- The United Nation High Commissioner for Regugees (NHCR)
Donate to UK for UNHCR (unrefugees.org.uk)
- British Red Cross
Ukraine Crisis Appeal | British Red Cross
- Voices of Children
- Save the Children
Our work in Ukraine | Save the Children UK
Razom is a non-profit Ukrainian-American human rights organisation. Donations to its appeal will support the delivery of essential goods, the translation of important documents and sources, the sharing of vital information, and the placement of volunteers on the ground.
- Donation of clothing at collection points in Great Britain
How can I help Ukraine refugees? Where to donate clothes and how to find collection points in your local area (inews.co.uk)
- Advice Ukraine : https://advice-ukraine.co.uk <https://advice-ukraine.co.uk/>
Free legal advice for Ukrainian refugees
- London – Humanitarian & In-kind donations for Ukraine
- UK Based Refugee and Humanitarian Aid Organisations https://www.plast.org.ua/
To Donate :
Bank details :
Account owner : PLAST Ukrainian Youth Organisation Scouts
Number : 01561308
Sort Code: 40-35-26
- Ukrainian Embassy in Poland : https://www.withukraine.org
- Humanity inclusion : https://humanity-inclusion.org.uk/en/ukraine-emergency